If you wish to connect your Brother HL-2270DW printer to the Wi-Fi, then the steps that you would have to follow are as mentioned below:
• Make sure that the printer device is in close range of the router or the access point.
• Users need to plug the power cord in and then switch on the device.
• Now look for the AOSS or WPS buttons that are available and press it for a few seconds.
• Reach out to the back of the printer and click on the wireless setup button, but not more than 3 seconds.
• During this process, the PIN method for the Wi-Fi protected setup would change.
• Finally restart the printer and initiate the process all over again.
The users have the option of connecting with Brother Printer technical support phone number. This service would provide the users with all the assistance required for solving the issue that they are facing. Moreover, this service is accessible on a 24-hour basis.