HR business partner
Rvdb in odpracht van Flow Traders B.V.
hr business partner, this is your challengeAre you looking for a job as an HR Business Partner where you can work in a dynamic and high-performance environment? For our client, Flow Traders, we’re looking for an eager and talented HR Business Partner. Building trusted partnerships with managers and their teams, you will provide proactive support and consultation to deliver people initiatives that drive business results. Reporting to the HR Team Lead, you will support a group of approx. 100 employees from different departments such as Trading, Finance, Compliance, Legal, and Risk.you will take on this challenge at flow traders
Flow Traders is a leading global financial technology-enabled principal trading firm that was founded in Amsterdam in 2004. Over the last 14 years it has grown to become one of the world’s largest liquidity providers specializing in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). The company is headquartered in Amsterdam and has offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Cluj, counting more than 400 employees. Throughout the years, Flow Traders has received industry recognitions, winning numerous awards, and became a listed company in 2015.
As a technology company operating in the financial services industry, Flow Traders uses its proprietary technology platform to quote bid and ask prices in thousands of ETP listings and similar financial products, and provides liquidity to institutional counterparties off-exchange across all regions.
Flow Traders stays ahead of the competition by focusing on technology and niche competencies in markets where every second counts. This requires access to the best information and the ability to respond instantly. To achieve this, Flow Traders develops its own software in-house. Its team of software developers works in partnership with experienced traders to identify and execute strategies, making Flow Traders a pioneer in professional trading.
Flow Traders fosters an entrepreneurial, innovative and strong team-oriented culture, which rewards people for their contributions to the company as a whole rather than only in their direct area of responsibility. The company’s culture can be best described as high performance, ambitious, dynamic, and fun!
The office is located in Amsterdam and is easily accessible by public transport and car (parking provided), and of course by bike or tram from within Amsterdam itself.
you will have the following responsibilities
- Provide coaching and guidance on all employee related topics such as: talent development, performance management, engagement and absence management, employee relations, HR data reporting, etc.;
- identify areas of improvement and drive successful execution of new HR initiatives, ensuring consistent application across the organization;
- analyze and interpret workforce metrics on a regular and ad hoc basis with a focus on continuous process improvement;
- ensure compliance with local labour and employment laws, providing support and advice as necessary;
- collaborate with your colleagues in the HR team and the Finance Department to assist with the processing of employee payroll.
the role offers more than just a great challenge
- Working in a high level, reputable environment for an ambitious international company;
- great opportunity for valuable experience and personal & professional development;
- best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started;
- working together with professional and friendly colleagues;
- responsible for circa 100 employees;
- salary 60K, excluding bonus.
this is what you will bring to the position of hr business partner
- Bachelor’s degree;
- several years’ work experience as an HR Business Partner / HR Manager or equivalent with a proven track record of strong collaboration with employees and leaders;
- fluent in Dutch and English;
- good working knowledge of Dutch labour law;
- proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and solid working experience with HR systems; general aptitude to learn new systems;
- strong analytical and numeric skills; able to synthesize data to net out the key points;
- comfortable challenging the status quo to drive the businesses forward;
- strong sense of urgency and able to organize and prioritize multiple competing tasks with orientation on results and customer service.
do you wish to apply for the job of hr business partner?
That’s great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Please address them to Ramon van Empelen at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect to hear back within five working days.
Ps. At this very moment we’re working on Rvdb’s new online environment called RAY; a platform that revolves around you! In RAY, it will be even easier to find the perfect job opportunity. Why? For example because all hr-vacancies in the Netherlands are listed there. Moreover, your profile is fully transparent. You can view your profile, edit your data, or delete your account at any time. The English version will be available within two weeks! For now, please send your job application via e-mail.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://www.rvdb.nl/vacatures/W--BTHF4MiatAuj7 →