HR Officer (3 days a week)
Rvdb in opdracht van Perfetti van Melle
salary€ 3.600,- and € 4.500,-hr officer, this is your challengeWorking at Perfetti van Melle truly means diversity of work with great diversity of people and cultures. It is a privately owned company with a long history. But only four years ago they created Group Functions. Since then they’re continuously improving the HR role. HR is standing close to the business. Responding to developments and trends in the society, the market and the organization. HR contributes to targets of Perfetti van Melle and the employability of her employees. They’re embracing data, manage on kpi’s and build future proof (HR) instruments. Perfetti van Melle is looking for a HR Officer with a focus on supporting Group Functions.as hr officer you have the following responsibilities
- You provide generalist HR operational support to Group Function employees and managers in a timely fashion in line with Perfetti van Melle policies and guidelines;
- you respond to all employee queries on industrial relations, local legislation, HR projects and practices;
- you give follow up to HR strategy and policies in specific business areas and contribute to the delivery of operational plans and HR projects;
- you perform recruitment procedures, coordinate mutations processes and trainings;
- you give follow up to the HR life and key process cycle;
- you support management in communication and execution of HR & People strategies and policies into business actions;
- you provide the business with solutions across engagement, resourcing, reward, talent and performance management in close cooperation with the HR Center of Expertise;
- you engage management, influence leadership behaviours to support the people agenda, you assess, coach and drive the leadership and people management capability.
The Human Resources team in The Netherlands operates out of Amsterdam and serves the business related people activities of the global Group Functions of Marketing, Sales & Trade Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing and R&D.
As HR Officer you will report to the HR Director BU SAMEA & Group Functions and will be part of an international, corporate work environment.
you will take up the challenge at perfetti van melle
Perfetti van Melle is a major player in the FMCG industry. They manufacture and distribute candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide, with Amsterdam being the heart of the company. Today, Perfetti van Melle is ranked as the third largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Fruitella, Frisk, Look-O-Look, Chupa Chups and Smint. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavors that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one of the Group’s key to success. The speed of new product development and innovation is remarkable. The organization is characterized by an international, dynamic and informal nature.
Of course you want to know what it’s like to work at Perfetti van Melle, which can be best described as follows: informal atmosphere, new challenges every day and constantly changing.
You will work for three days in Amsterdam (Schiphol Oost) at their European HQ. The office is easily accessible by public transport or car.
the job offers more than just a challenge
- Very international environment;
- a diverse role within a dynamic and challenging working environment;
- supportive and empowering culture that lets employees make a real difference;
- fulltime gross monthly salary between €3.600,- and €4.500,- (depending on work experience), including holiday allowance and bonus.
this is what you will bring to the job of hr officer
- 2 to 5 years of related experience in HR support with key emphasis on industrial and employee relations in The Netherlands;
- proven experience of working at HR professional level or equivalent within a FMCG environment, delivering HR/People plans and successful coaching skills in a strategic customer centric organisation;
- strong relationship management and stakeholder management skills within a matrix organisation;
- strong resilience working with major stakeholders – have a voice of reason, high learning agility, flexible and business focused;
- coaching, performance and talent management with major stakeholders and dynamic teams;
- excellent communicator with the ability to create and build effective relationships with all levels of the business;
- understanding of financial reporting.
you wish to apply for the job of hr officer?
That’s great! If your profile matches the job description, we are happy to receive your CV and short motivation. Upload it right away via the site. You can expect to hear back within five working days.
Is this candy to your ears? Read no further and give us a call directly. Our colleague Laurèl Arts take the time to answer them via +31613748362.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://www.rvdb.nl/vacatures/XFBjrT05yMh2ilox →